How to use Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucometer
Benefits and Features of Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucometer
- Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- In- or out-of-meter for simple and comfortable testing.
- Safety features include under dosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings
- The visual double check lets you see your recent test result.
- Post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
- Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
- 500 test results are stored in memory.
- See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days.
- Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2013
- Date and time are preset for faster setup.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
- Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable. You will need an Accu-Chek® diabetes management solution on the PC to analyze the data.
How to use Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek® Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
- Insert the glucose test strip
- Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
- Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
- Read the blood glucose result.
Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucometer Kit (Box of 10 Test strips Free) is an easy to use system that comprises powerful features like accurate blood glucose measurement, pre-and post-meal reminders, visual double-check, and two-button intuitive handling. It is suitable for self-testing.
It helps to monitor the blood glucose level.
Product Specification and Features:
- The number of saved readings shown is up to 500 tests
- Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy and convenient to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device
- The glucometer allows to double-check the displayed result and match colour code to assure results accuracy
- The glucometer has a built-in USB port for transferring saved test results to a computer which is equipped accordingly
- Provides accurate blood glucose measurement and it fulfils ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy
- Minimum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 10 mg/dL
- Maximum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 600 mg/dL
- Glucose Level Measurement Accuracy: ± 15 %
- Minimum Blood Sample Needed: 1-2 µL(1ul(microlitre)=1 thousandth of a millilitre)
- Date and Time: Yes
- Alternate Site Testing: Yes
- Memory Function: Yes
- Lancets Included: Yes (7, 14, 30, and 90 days fasting as well as postprandial average)
- Test Strips Included: Yes
- No. of Test Strips Included: 10
- Warranty: 10 year
- Warranty Service Type: Replacement Warranty
- Covered in Warranty: Manufacturing defects
- Not Covered in Warranty: Physical damage
- Customer Care Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Care Number: 18001206020
Safety Information of Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucometer:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid any physical damage
- Store in a clean and dry place
- Every time you start to use a new box of test strips, make sure to calibrate your meter
- Check the strips are within their expiry date
- Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing
- Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample