How to use Accu Chek Active Blood Glucometer
Benefits and Features of Accu Chek glucometer
- Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- In- or out-of-meter for simple and comfortable testing.
- Safety features include under dosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings
- The visual double check lets you see your recent test result.
- Post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
- Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
- 500 test results are stored in memory.
- See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days.
- Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2013
- Date and time are preset for faster setup.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
- Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable. You will need an Accu-Chek® diabetes management solution on the PC to analyze the data.
How to use Accu Chek glucometer
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu Chek glucometer can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
- Insert the glucose test strip
- Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
- Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
- Read the blood glucose result.
Accu Chek glucometer Kit (Box of 10 Test strips Free) is an easy to use system that comprises powerful features like accurate blood glucose measurement, pre-and post-meal reminders, visual double-check, and two-button intuitive handling. It is suitable for self-testing.
It helps to monitor the blood glucose level.
Product Specification and Features:
- The number of saved readings shown is up to 500 tests
- Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy and convenient to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device
- The glucometer allows to double-check the displayed result and match colour code to assure results accuracy
- The glucometer has a built-in USB port for transferring saved test results to a computer which is equipped accordingly
- Provides accurate blood glucose measurement and it fulfils ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy
- Minimum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 10 mg/dL
- Maximum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 600 mg/dL
- Glucose Level Measurement Accuracy: ± 15 %
- Minimum Blood Sample Needed: 1-2 µL(1ul(microlitre)=1 thousandth of a millilitre)
- Date and Time: Yes
- Alternate Site Testing: Yes
- Memory Function: Yes
- Lancets Included: Yes (7, 14, 30, and 90 days fasting as well as postprandial average)
- Test Strips Included: Yes
- No. of Test Strips Included: 10
- Warranty: 10 year
- Warranty Service Type: Replacement Warranty
- Covered in Warranty: Manufacturing defects
- Not Covered in Warranty: Physical damage
- Customer Care Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Care Number: 18001206020
Safety Information of Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucometer:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid any physical damage
- Store in a clean and dry place
- Every time you start to use a new box of test strips, make sure to calibrate your meter
- Check the strips are within their expiry date
- Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing
- Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample