Video description of Tynor Functional Knee Support:
Tynor Functional Knee Support offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and rigid lateral support and immobilization. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint. Because of the front opening is convenient to apply and remove.
Tynor Functional Knee Support size Guide
This Functional Knee Support is ideal for given conditions:
- Support to weak knees
- Control painful knee movements in arthritis
- Patellar dislocation or fracture
- Tendon or ligament injury of the knee
- Muscular sprains and strains of the area
- Post-operative care of the knee
- Preventive care in sports activities
- Mild strain and sprain of daily life
- Geriatric care
- Fits both left & Right Knee
Features of Tynor Functional Knee Support:
- Bi-axial heavy duty aluminum hinge mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight-bearing, and allows free flexion movement.
- Four-way stretchable fabric provides controlled and comfortable compression but no buckling, or vasoconstriction.
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Ergonomic design with anti-tourniquet straps ensures no constriction to blood flow, but the better grip of the product to the body. Anatomic construction provides better functionality and a snug fit.
- Non-Slip Fits stays in place-The cross over straps and large leg straps mean less adjusting and more comfort to enjoy staying active with a knee brace that stays in place that much better
Constructions of Tynor Functional Knee Support:
Functional Knee Supportis made out of strong elasticized fabric. It is shaped anatomically to provide uniform compression around the knee without bunching during knee bending.
Strong hinged splints provide lateral stability and support but allow normal flexion of the knee joint. Anterior opening design allows easy application, particularly in geriatric patients or when the surrounding area is injured or when the knee is swollen or disfigured.
Hook loop closures provide controlled compression and close contoured fitting apart from easy application and removal.
Weight- 455 g
- Match the axis of the hinge of the splint and knee at the time of application.
- Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
- The contours can be customized using hot air gun to improve effectiveness and comfort.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
- Impaired sensation
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergy rash or itching
- Pain Increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Some Popular Tynor Product List: