Unboxing video of Philips infrared Heating Lamp
Technical Specifications of Philips infrared Heating Lamp
- Easy to use
- Adjustability: 0-40 degrees (backwards)
- 1 handgrip
- Mechanical timer
- Medical appliance
- Medical Device Directive: 2007/47/EC, MDD 93/42/EEC
- Technical specifications
- Power: 150 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Insulation: Class II (double isolation)
- Lifetime of lamp: 300 hour(s)
- Cord length: 250 cm
- Zone treatment
- Treatment area: diameter of 20 cm
- PAR38 incandescent lamp: 150 W
- Logistic data
- Country of origin: Hungary
- IEC certified: IEC 60601-1, 3rd edition
- 30 minutes auto shut-off
- Weight and dimensions: philips infrared lamp
- Product dimensions: 21.2 x 16.0 x 21.5 cm
- Product weight: 1 kg
- F-box dimensions: 16.3 x 22.4 x 22.0 cm
Pain relief with better mobility by Philips Infrared Lamp at best price in Bangladesh.
The InfraCare Philips Infrared Lamp PR3110 provides an effective focused and targeted treatment by increasing the local blood circulation to mobilize your body against pain. As your muscles are soothed, they automatically loosen up and relax. Because it makes the tissue more pliable, warmth also reduces stiffness and makes joints more flexible.
Helps the body to heal in a natural manner
InfraCare enables the body to heal in a natural manner. The PR3110 InfraCare device helps to provide relief from pain by focused treatment, which helps in proven improved mobility.
Clinically proven for pain relief
Trusted technology used by professionals. Philips Infrared Lamp is clinically proven to objectively lead to functional joint improvement*. InfraCare has proven to lead to significant pain reduction in 71% of rheumatoid arthritis patients and in 72% of low back pain patients
Classified medical device
You can use Philips Infrared Lamp as a safe and effective way to treat your pain. InfraCare complies with IEC 60601-1 3rd edition for medical devices.
Localized pain relief
The Philips infrared Heating Lamp Lamp can be easily positioned from 0-40 degrees to relieve pain in a comfortable and an effective manner in small areas such as hips, arms and knees.